Your heating system works hard in the fall and winter, and we know how difficult it is when your furnace isn’t working properly. Our experienced technician will be available to repair your furnace and get your temperature back to a comfortable setting.
If you are afraid that your furnace will not last through another winter, perhaps it is time to call on the services of someone who can ensure that it does.
Checklist to determine if it’s time to replace your Furnace:
- The Age of your System : Start checking the age of your furnace. It is most likely you furnace was already in place when you moved into your home.
- Rising Energy Bills : An increase in energy bills mean that your system is running less efficiently.
- Excessive Dust, Dirt, Soot or Rust Particles : If you noticed more dust, dander, soot, rust or dirt building up within you home while you furnace is running, it is a sign to install a new system.
- Noise: If the Furnace makes unusual noise or develops rattles, buzzes or hums.
- Unevenly heating : If the rooms within your home are heated unevenly or not heated at all, it is likely due to your Furnace.
- Too many Repairs : If in case your Furnace has gone through a lot of repair.
Why choose us for your Furnace Installation?
- Furnace repair service on almost all makes and models
- Maintenance and system check-ups on all heating systems
- Licensed technicians and Protection plans
- 24-hour emergency service when your heat isn’t working
- Satisfaction is guaranteed!!!
- Replace your old Furnace with a new HIGH EFFICIENCY model
- Reduce your heating costs by over 30%
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance :
- Maintaining your furnace will help you stay warm during the colder months.
- Avoid paying higher monthly utility bills due to your furnace’s inefficiency
- Avoid paying for costly emergency repairs because of a sudden breakdown
- Avoiding the need to replace your furnace earlier due to its shortened lifespan
- Avoid exposing your household to potentially carbon monoxide leaks