It’s easy to use, and allows you schedule your heating and cooling your way, by automatically heating or cooling your home to maintain the temperature you like the most. Change it from day-to-day, just at weekends, or keep one program all week. The simple instructions and large backlit display in either Fahrenheit or Celsius make it easy to program your selections and keep your home comfortable all week. By partnering up with today’s best suppliers in home energy, we create smart homes that can be controlled with the tap of your smartphone.
Benefits of Thermostat:
- Programs itself. It’s more affordable, more visually pleasing
- Save on average of 15% on energy bills.
- It uses your phone’s location to know you’re away.
- You can turn it up or down from anywhere.
- Good for your home and the planet.
- Effortless control at your fingertips.
Common Signs That You Need Thermostat Installations:
- Older thermostats simply don’t provide the flexibility that homeowners want, nor do they help conserve energy.
- Modern thermostats allow homeowners to take control of their home’s temperature, even when they are out of the house.
- If you want to replace your outdated thermostat, reach out to us and we can replace it as efficiently as possible.
- Wi-Fi / Modern Thermostats: One of the most beneficial features of a wireless thermostat is the energy-use data it collects. A Wi-Fi thermostat syncs to your phone, so you can determine the best time to cool or turn off the AC and heat when you are away from home. They also alert you of maintenance needs, such as clogged air filters, and other possible issues. They also have the technology needed to help conserve energy and save money on your electricity bill.