A system used to fight hard water by exchanging calcium and magnesium ions with sodium or potassium ions leaving you with softer water. This product is ideal for bathing and/or cleaning.
Living in soft water areas and is recommended for bathing, cleaning, and other external use. While the water produced by a whole home water filter is safe for drinking,
Benefits & Features:
- Softens skin, hair and laundry by activating soap/shampoo/detergent so you use less
- Eliminates hard water spots on dishes
- Prevents scum and scale build up on sinks, tubs, shower tiles etc. resulting in longer life of plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Spend less than $3/year in electricity* and your water heater will consume up to 22% less energy* than with hard water
- Removes clear water iron and softens water.
- State-of-the-art computerized technology
- Salt-free compatible when using potassium
A filtration system designed to remove chemicals and contaminants throughout your household water supply. This product produces clean water that can be consumed as drinking water or used externally.
Hard water is water with a high mineral content. It affects everything it touches – from your skin and hair to your appliances and plumbing fixtures. It creates scale build up in your pipes, causes water spotting in your taps, and lessens the effectiveness of soap and detergent which ultimately results in dry, itchy skin and dull, limp hair.
Benefits & Features:
- Low voltage operation
- High-flow design with no pressure loss to house
- Chemical-free system – no chemicals or water softening salt to purchase
A whole-house electronic or media air cleaner can significantly reduce unwanted particulates in your home’s air, helping to ensure efficient operation of your heating and cooling equipment. Indoor air quality components can improve the quality of your home’s indoor air.
Air purifiers are especially important in houses because they quickly and quietly clear allergens and other particles, effectively remove odour, pollen, smoke, dust, pet dander, and almost all other pollutants present in the air.
Humid air feels warmer, so you can turn down the thermostat without turning down the comfort inside your home. Regular humidifier maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs.
- You breathe healthy and clean air
- Your wood furniture and floors maintain their moisture
- You avoid dry mouth, throat and nostrils during winter nights
- Your skin will be less likely to crack/split
Insulation is one of the most essential parts of home, regardless of the climate that you live. A proper combination of Insulation with ventilations helps to control and stabilize the temperature inside of your home so it won’t get too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. Also attic insulation can help to lower your gas and electricity bills.